CBSE Class 6 English - Adverbs
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Fill in the blanks with suitable adverbs:
1. Joanne is happy. She smiles _______________.
2. The boy is loud. He shouts _______________.
3. Her English is fluent. She speaks English _______________.
II. Edit the following sentences :
1. John arrived a time but all the other were late.
2. The master was punished the boy.
3. The match cancelled because of it rained.
III. Rewrite the following sentences:
1. worked he to pass hard examination the
2. who the answered polite was girl the phone
3. returned all i have yesterday the to books the library
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Adverbs