CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Revision (14) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Grammar: Chapter-5: Nouns, Chapter-6: Singular & Plural, Chapter-7: Gender
CLASS- V Date-04.09.14
A. Underline the abstract nouns in the following sentences-
1. Nurjahan was famous for her beauty.
2. The price of this book Is very high.
3. I found her advice very useful.
4. Knowledge is power.
B. Match the collective nouns :
1. A collection of puppies anthology
2. A collection of ants litter
3. A collection of poems colony
4. A collection of soldiers audience
5. People listening to a lecture army
C. Write C for countable nouns and ‘U’ for uncountable nouns :
1. Food 2. Soap 3. Air ______ 4. Piece 5. Coin _______
D. Rewrite the following sentences changing the underlined nouns to plural form.
1. The wolf chased the sheep.
2. Put the book on the shelf.
3. The fairy played the piano.
4. The ox felt afraid of the wolf and ran away.
5. The policeman ran after the thief.
E. Give the masculine of :
F. Give the feminine form of :
5. Head master
G. Rewrite the following sentences changing the underlined nouns from masculine to feminine.
1. The bridegroom was congratulated by his friend.
2. A boy sat on the back of a horse.
3. My brother-in-law is a great poet.
4. The priest worshipped the gods.
Please click the below link to access.CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Revision (14)
Click for more English Study Material ›