CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Revision (13) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Grammar: Chapter-8: Possessions, Chapter-9: Adjectives, Chapter-10: Degrees of
CLASS- V Date-03.09.14
A. Use an apostrophe to show possession:
1. the song of the bird ______________________________________
2. the gift for Mala ______________________________________
3. the heel of Achilles ______________________________________
4. the gun of the hunter _____________________________________
5. the tails of foxes ______________________________________
6. a film for children ______________________________________
7. the horns of the oxen _____________________________________
8. the uniforms of the drivers _________________________________
B. Make the following plural :
1. the deer’s horns ____________________________________
2. the child’s tears ____________________________________
3. the baby’s bottle ____________________________________
4. the student’s essay ____________________________________
C. Rewrite the following making use of the apostrophe:
1. the toys belonging to the children ___________________________
2. the food meant for the puppies ___________________________
3. the school meant for boys ___________________________
4. the church named after St. Peter ___________________________
D. Pick out the adjectives of quality in the following sentences:
1. We had to cross a deep river.
2. I met an old man with grey hair.
3. Only noble people can form great nations.
4. The hungry lion could not catch the clever fox.
5. The ancient palace was converted into a grand museum.
6. It was a warm, sunny day and a light breeze was blowing. (1/4)
E. Fill in the blanks with Adjectives of Quality.
1. These medicines are _____________in taste.
2. We should eat _____________ food.
3. The rest of the road was flat and ___________.
4. The __________ worker could not finish his work.
Please click the below link to access.CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Revision (13)
Click for more English Study Material ›