CBSE Class 5 English Revision Worksheet (6)- Adjectives. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
THE INDIAN HEIGHTS SCHOOL
Class: V _________
Name ________________ Date: August26,2013
Q1. Underline the demonstrative adjectives and circle the possessive adjectives in the following sentences:
a. This tree is very old.
b. He planted those trees.
c. That is my geometry box.
d. These are my stickers.
e. She is fond of her flowers.
f. Can you give me two of your marbles?
g. This door leads us to the attic.
h. This building is very old. It’s walls need paint.
Q2. Fill in the blanks with correct form of adjective:
1. A steak knife is ______________________ than a butter knife. (sharp)
2. David is the _______________________ player on the team. (fast)
3. My drawing is _______________________ than yours. (colourful)
4. I think the book we read today is _____________________ than the one we read yesterday. (interesting)
5. Katie's _____________________ brother coloured on the walls.(young)
6. This week's temperature is _____________________ than last week's. (warm)
7. That was the ______________________ test I've ever taken. (difficult)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 English Revision Worksheet (6)- Adjectives
Click for more English Study Material ›