CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (76) - Adjectives
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS III ENGLISH HW WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 6 DEC, 2013
A. Underline the correct describing word in each sentence.
1. Sunflowers have (yellow / black) petals.
2. We saw a (tasty / funny) clown.
3. Suman has (curly / deep) hair.
4. Granny bought (fresh / sharp) apples.
5. Birds have (bitter / light) feathers.
6. The children made a (loud / pale) noise.
7. I want to climb a (deep / high) mountain.
8. A marble is (curly / round).
9. Raman sat under a (shady / loud) tree.
10. Granny tells me a (new / green) story every night.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (76) - Adjectives
Click for more English Study Material ›