CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (126) - Revision
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Master Spelling List
Frame sentences with any FIVE words given above.
Adjectives describe nouns. Descriptive adjectives tell us more about colour,
shape, size, quality and number.
Pick out the adjectives and write them in the line given.
1. Simi wore her frilly dress to the party. _____________________
2. They played an interesting video game. _________________
3. Our cousins drove their white car to the theatre. ______________
4. The large metal box was kept on the cupboard. ___________________
5. There were three towels hanging on the rope. ________________
6. He gifted me a new rectangular pencil box. _______________
7. My mother cooked a delicious dish on Sunday. ______________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (126) - Revision
Click for more English Study Material ›