CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (4) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
1. Underline all the pronouns in this poem.
I think mice are rather nice ;
Their tails are long , their faces small ;
They haven’t any chins at all .
Their ears are pink , their teeth are white,
They run about the house at night;
They nibble things they shouldn’t touch,
and ,no one seems to like them much,
but , I think mice are rather nice.
2. Fill in the blanks with the correct pronouns from the brackets .
1) Please give ______________ that book .(I / me)
2) Did she see ______________? (us / we )
3 ) I took the papers from ____________. ( they / them )
4) My sister and ______ went there .(I / me )
5) What did __________ say about the movie ? ( they / them )
6) They said _______ have to wear the uniform .(us / we )
7) What do ________ want from the cupboard ?( you / us )
8) Tell ________ what happened at the picnic . (I / me )
9) The spaceship took _________ both . ( it / them )
10) Antartica is a continent . _______ is a very cold continent .( it/ his)
11) _________ hasn’t been coming to school for the last three days .(she/her )
12)The children were happy to see _________. ( she/ them )
13) If you want to become a writer __________ should read a lot .(she/you )
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more English Study Material ›