CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (3) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road campus, New Delhi
1. What do these people do ? Choose the most suitable word from the brackets.
1) A baker _______________ bread . (bakes /shakes / cooks )
2) A hair dresser ___________ hair . ( cuts / grows/ plants )
3) A mechanic _____________ cars . (hates / makes / repairs )
4) A nurse ________________ after people in a hospital . ( looks / needs / sees )
5) A football player _____________ football. (buys/sleeps/plays)
6) A teacher _________________ students . (catches/ gives / teaches)
7 ) A singer _____________ in a choir . ( dances / eats / sings )
8) A shopkeeper ___________ goods in a shop . ( leaves/talks/sells)
9) A cook _______________dishes in a restaurant . ( buys / cooks / plays )
10) A journalist _____________ articles for newspaper . ( sees / rings / writes)
2. Match the columns to make as many sentences as you canand write them in the space given below:
1) We waiting for the school bus.
2) I a ball of fire.
3) Preeti and Sneha are having a lot of fun.
4) Atul am a good dancer.
5) The sun is the hottest month of the year.
6) June a clever boy.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more English Study Material ›