CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (1) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, GRH Marg(Pusa Road Campus), New Delhi
Q-1) Match the verbs with suitable nouns.
1) write aeroplane
2) cut pencil
3) sweep vegetables
4) read broom
5) fly book
Q-2) Fill in the blanks with suitable verbs.
1) __________________ a horse
2) __________________ the book
3) __________________ the bottle
4) __________________ your teeth
Q-3) Fill in the blanks with is, are, was or were.
1) She _______ a good girl.
2) They __________ not in the room.
3) He __________ playing with a ball last evening.
4) The children ____________ sick yesterday.
5) Mohan _________ in class II last year.
6) The Red Fort ____ in Delhi.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more English Study Material ›