CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Worksheet - Revision (4)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
A. Fill in the blanks:
1. A _____ is a set of items, usually written one below the other.
2. An ordered list tag has the _____ and _____ attributes.
3. _____ is a title for a new section of the document.
4. ______ tags do not have end tags.
5. HTML files are saved by extension ______.
B. True or false:
1. We can view the HTML code of a displayed web page in the web
2. Internet Explorer is a web browser.
3. Microsoft front page is software to create HTML code automatically.
4. The default value of the type attribute is circle.
5. An unordered list can be written inside the ordered list.
C. Brief Answers:
1. Define an ordered list.
2. Write the syntax of the type attribute for unordered list.
3. What is the function of <Align> attribute in a paragraph?
E. Long Answers:
1. Explain definition list with the help of an example.
2. Write a short note on comments.
3. Explain the structure of HTML document.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Computer Science Worksheet - Revision (4)
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›