CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Revision (7)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Class: XI Subject : WEA – Computer Science Assignment No. 3
1. What is Table Join? Explain.
2. Explain the following Aggregate functions.
a. Sum b. Avg c. count d. max e.min
3. Write command for creating a table with following structure.
Customer : custid (p.k), custname, address, amount, discount, purchasedate
Insert 5 records.
4. What is the difference between primary and foreign key?
5. What is the difference between alter and update command.
6. What is View? Explain its advantages.
7. What is date data type I mysql.
8. How a table can be removed in mysql?
9. How do you add a foreign key in a table?
10. What is the difference between round and truncate function?
11. Explain the following character functions.
a. char b. lower c. substr d. instr e.length
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Revision (7)
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›