Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Computer Revision Worksheet Set E. Students and teachers of Class 11 Computer Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Computer Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Computer Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Revision (5)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Assignment # 4 – Class XI – Computer Science
Chapter 6: Getting Started with C++
1. What is a lexical unit ? Name the lexical units being used in C++.
2. What are literals ? Explain the different types of literals being used in C++.
3. What is the difference between ‘=’ and ‘==’ operators?
4. Which of the following are valid/ invalid operands :
height , main , rollno-5 , my address , 2day , class
5. What is the difference between ‘5’ , 5 and “ 5” ?
6. Identify the errors in the following program :
7. Explain the two different ways to give comments in C++.
8. Differentiate between ‘<<’ and ‘>>’ operators.
9. ‘Every C++ program must have a main().’ Why ?
10. Explain the different types of errors that may occur while programming .
11. What will be the output of the following code :
(i) cout<<” #\n**\n###\n****\n “;
(ii) char a= ‘@’;
cout << a;
( to be done in the lab during practical periods )
1. To create a formatted output screen as given in the lab.
2. Write a C++ program that accepts marks and displays the percentage. Assume maximum marks
3. Write a program that accepts the temperature in percentage and displays in Fahrenheit
4. Write a program that accepts length , breadth and then displays the area and perimeter of a
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Revision (5)
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›