CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Solutions. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Give an example of liquid in solid solution. 1
2. Give an example of solid in gas solution 1
3. Which method of expressing concentration is used to express:-
(a) concentration of pollutants in air or water 1
(b) concentration of medicines in pharmacy. 1
4. Out of M and m, which is a better method of expressing concentration and why? 1
5. Out of 1M and 1m, which solution is more concentrated and why? 1
6. Presence of glucose in water decreases the vapour pressure of glucose solution. Why? 1
7. Draw a plot of vapour pressure Vs mole fraction for a solvent in solution containing nonvolatile solution. 1.
8. Raoult’s Law is a special case of Henry’s Law, Justify. 1
9. What type of equilibrium exists in a solution of solid solute in liquid solvent at saturation point? 1
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Solutions.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›