CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Revision (5). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Write the formulae and commercial names of the ores of the following metals:
a) Mercury b) Zinc c) Copper
2. Explain the following terms:
b) Ferromagnetic substances
e) Zeta potential
f) Ambidient nucleophile
3. Write the balanced chemical equation(s)to show that rusting of iron is envisaged as an
4. Differentiate between :
a) Macromolecular and Multimolecular colloids.
b) Roasting and Calcination.
c) Ideal and Non –ideal solutions.
d) P-type and n-type semiconductors.
5. A first order reaction takes 40 minutes for 30% decomposition. Calculate its half life period.
6. Describe the metallurgical process of extraction of Aluminium from its ore.
7. Elaborate and explain:
a) Mond’s process
b) Fuel cells
c) Reverse osmosis
d) Pseudo –unimolecular reactions
e) Metal deficient defects.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Revision (5).
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›