CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Revision (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Halogens are strong oxidising agents.Why?
2.What is F-centre?
3. Why is p-nitrophenol more acidic than p-cresol ?
4. Arrange the following compounds in the order of their increasing boiling point . Pental-1-ol,butan-1-ol,butan-2-ol,ethanol,propan-1-ol,methanol
5. What are azeotropes ?
6. How will you convert benzene to diphenyl?
7.Chloroform is stored in dark coloured bottles completely filled.Why?
8. Why is sulphuric acid not used during the reaction of alcohol with KI ?
9. Distinguish between order and molecularity.
10. Although chlorine is an electron withdrawing group,yet it is ortho-para directing in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Revision (1).
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›