CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Polymers. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1 MARK QUESTIONS
1. What are polymers?
2. What do you mean by the term polyamides?
3. Give examples of semisynthetic polymers?
4. What are copolymers?
5. What are elastomers?
6. What are biodegradable polymers?
7. Mention one use of Buna-S.
8. Name the monomers of natural rubber.
9. Name the polymer used for making unbreakable crockery.
10. Name the polymer which is used for making non- stick utensils.
2 MARKS QUESTIONS
11. What is meant by polymerization? What type of polymer is Teflon and what is its chief use?
12. Give the classification of polymers based on molecular forces.
13. Give the classification of polymers based on structure.
14. Arrange the following polymers in the increasing order of their intermolecular forces. Also classify them as addition and condensation polymers: Nylon-6 , Neoprene , PVC.
15. Why do the densities of low density polythene and high density polythene differ?
16. Could a copolymer be formed in both addition and condensation polymerization or not? Explain with examples.
17. What is vulcanization of rubber?
18. Give three differences between linear polymers and branched- chain.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Polymers.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›