CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solutions. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Why do gases always tend to be less soluble in liquids as the temperature is raised?
2. ‘The osmotic pressure measured when benzoic acid is dissolved in benzene is less than the expected value’. Comment.
3. Which is the best colligative property to measure the molar masses of macro molecules? Why?
TWO MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define the term osmotic pressure. Describe how the molecular mass of a substance can be determined by a method based on measurement of osmotic pressure. (2008)
2.18 g of glucose, C6H12O6 (molar mass = 180 g mol-1) is dissolved in 1 kg of water in a sauce pan. At what temperature will this solution boil? (Kb for water = 0.52 k kg mol-1, boiling point of pure water = 373.15 K) (2013)
3.Define an ideal solution and write one of its characteristics. (2014)
4.Compare solubility of oxygen gas at 293K (KH =35kbar) & at 393K (KH =47kbar)
5.What are azeotropic mixtures? What are its types?
6. a) Why are aquatic species more comfortable in cold water than in warm water? b) What happens when we place the blood cell in saline water solution (hypertonic solution)? Give reason. (2015)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solutions.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›