CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solid State (2). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
CHAPTER 1:SOLID STATE
1 MARK QUESTIONS
1. What type of solids are electrical conductors, malleable and ductile?
2. Give the significance of lattice point.
3. Name the parameters that characterize the unit cell
4. What is the two dimensional coordination number of a molecule in square close packed structure.
5. Which of the following lattice has the highest packing efficiency , (I)simple cubic (II ) BCC (III) HCP
6. What type of stoichiometric defect is shown by ( i) ZnS (ii) AgBr
7. What type of substances make better permanent magnets? Justify your answer.
8. Why glass is considered as super cooled liquid?
9. Why KCl appear s pink when heated in K vapors ?
10. Give the relationship between density and edge length in an unit cell.
11. what is F-centre?
12. Give the coordination number of fcc structure.
13. Give an example of a solid that shows both schottky and frenkel defect
14. What defect is observed when CdCl2 is doped with AgCl?
15. Give an example of a network solid.
16. Give an example each of 13-15 & 12-16 compounds.
17. How is quartz different from quartz glass?
18. What is a semiconductor?
19. FeO is mostly found with a composition of Fe0.95 O 1.00 . Why?
20. What is a n-type semiconductor?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Solid State (2).
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›