CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Electrochemistry. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
ONE MARK QUESTIONS
1. What is meant by limiting molar conductivity? (2010)
2. The E values of Cu and Zn are 0.34V and –0.76V respectively. Which of the two is a stronger reducing agent?
3. How many faradays are required to produce 2.4g of Mg?
4. How much charge is needed to oxidize one mole of FeO to Fe2O3?
TWO MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define and express the relationship between conductivity and molar conductivity for the solution of an electrolyte. (2011)
2. Electrolytic specific conductance of 0.25M solution of KCl at 250C is 2.56 x 10-2S/cm, calculate the molar conductance.
3. Describe the reactions which occur at the electrodes in a fuel cell that causes H2 and O2 to produce electricity.
4. How many hours does it take to reduce 3 moles of Fe3+ to Fe2+ with a current of 2amps?
5. Account for the following:
a) Alkaline medium inhibits the rusting of iron.
b) Iron does not rust even if the zinc coating is broken in a galvanized iron pipe.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Electrochemistry.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›