Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 9 Biology Revision Worksheet Set K. Students and teachers of Class 9 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 9 Science All Chapters in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Class 9 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Class 9 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 9 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Worksheet for Class 9 Science All Chapters
Class 9 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for All Chapters in Class 9. This test paper with questions and answers for Class 9 will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 9 Science Worksheet for All Chapters
CBSE Class 9 Biology Worksheet - Revision (8)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
ONE MARK QUESTIONS:
1. Gram seeds are soaked in water and upon becoming tender; they split into 2 equal halves. State the name of these 2 halves.
2. What is meant by biosphere?
3. Mention one method by which living organisms influence the formation of soil.
4. Name the man made component which is responsible for depletion of ozone layer.
5. What is green house effect?
6. Why water is necessary for living organisms?
7. Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health. Give reason.
8. Mention causes of global warming?
9. Write the name of the group of plants which produces seeds but not fruits.
10. List any two human activities that you think would lead to air pollution.
11. How would call the symbiotic relationship between fungi and certain blue green algae?
12. List two biotic components of biosphere.
13. State the phylum to which anteon (feather star) and asterias (starfish) belong.
14. What is the criterion for classification of organism belonging to kingdom Monera or Protista?
15. Who is known as “Father of Taxonomy.”
16. Name the organism found to be very sensitive to levels of contaminants like SO2 in air.
17. Give reason-Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining a healthy body.
18. Name two factors that make soil?
19. What is the name of the organism found in the noudle of leguminous plants?
20. The animals of which groups of kingdom animalia are cold blooded animals.
TWO MARK QUESTIONS:
1. Distinguish between Bryophyta and Thallophyta stating two examples each.
2. List four diseases for which vaccines have been developed.
3. Apart from sexual contact AIDS virus spreads by which other two means.
4. Fungi cannot be considered as non green plants. Why?
5. State two reasons Why Whales are not grouped with fishes?
6. List four ways of spreading communicable diseases.
7. Differentiate between biodegradable and non-biodegradable pollutants.
8. a) Define cryptogams?
b) Name the division of plant kingdom having amphibian plants.
9. List two ways in which soil erosion is caused?
10. What causes Acid rain? Mention any damage caused by it on living organism.
11. a) Name the phylum to which the following are included spider, cockroach, prawn, Housefly.
b) What is biodiversity?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 Biology Worksheet - Revision (8)
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Structure Of Atom Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Structure Of Atom Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Structure Of Atom Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Structure Of Atom Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Tissues Animals Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Tissues Plants Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Diversity In Living Organisms Animals Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Diversity In Living Organisms Plants Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Diversity In Living Organisms Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Motion Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Motion Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Motion Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Motion Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Motion Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Work And Energy Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Work And Energy Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Work And Energy Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Science Work And Energy Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Sound Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Physics Sound Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Biology Natural Resources Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 9 Biology Natural Resources Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Experiments Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry MCQs On Practical Skills Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Practicals Worksheet|
More Study Material
CBSE Class 9 Science All Chapters Worksheet
We hope students liked the above worksheet for All Chapters designed as per the latest syllabus for Class 9 Science released by CBSE. Students of Class 9 should download in Pdf format and practice the questions and solutions given in the above worksheet for Class 9 Science on a daily basis. All the latest worksheets with answers have been developed for Science by referring to the most important and regularly asked topics that the students should learn and practice to get better scores in their class tests and examinations. Studiestoday is the best portal for Class 9 students to get all the latest study material free of cost.
Worksheet for Science CBSE Class 9 All Chapters
Expert teachers of studiestoday have referred to the NCERT book for Class 9 Science to develop the Science Class 9 worksheet. If you download the practice worksheet for one chapter daily, you will get higher and better marks in Class 9 exams this year as you will have stronger concepts. Daily questions practice of Science worksheet and its study material will help students to have a stronger understanding of all concepts and also make them experts on all scoring topics. You can easily download and save all revision worksheet for Class 9 Science also from www.studiestoday.com without paying anything in Pdf format. After solving the questions given in the worksheet which have been developed as per the latest course books also refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 9 Science designed by our teachers
All Chapters worksheet Science CBSE Class 9
All worksheets given above for Class 9 Science have been made as per the latest syllabus and books issued for the current academic year. The students of Class 9 can be rest assured that the answers have been also provided by our teachers for all worksheet of Science so that you are able to solve the questions and then compare your answers with the solutions provided by us. We have also provided a lot of MCQ questions for Class 9 Science in the worksheet so that you can solve questions relating to all topics given in each chapter. All study material for Class 9 Science students have been given on studiestoday.
All Chapters CBSE Class 9 Science Worksheet
Regular worksheet practice helps to gain more practice in solving questions to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of All Chapters concepts. Worksheets play an important role in developing an understanding of All Chapters in CBSE Class 9. Students can download and save or print all the worksheets, printable assignments, and practice sheets of the above chapter in Class 9 Science in Pdf format from studiestoday. You can print or read them online on your computer or mobile or any other device. After solving these you should also refer to Class 9 Science MCQ Test for the same chapter.
Worksheet for CBSE Science Class 9 All Chapters
CBSE Class 9 Science best textbooks have been used for writing the problems given in the above worksheet. If you have tests coming up then you should revise all concepts relating to All Chapters and then take out a print of the above worksheet and attempt all problems. We have also provided a lot of other Worksheets for Class 9 Science which you can use to further make yourself better in Science
You can download the CBSE Printable worksheets for Class 9 Science All Chapters for latest session from StudiesToday.com
Yes, you can click on the links above and download Printable worksheets in PDFs for All Chapters Class 9 for Science
Yes, the Printable worksheets issued for Class 9 Science All Chapters have been made available here for latest academic session
You can easily access the links above and download the Class 9 Printable worksheets Science All Chapters for each chapter
There is no charge for the Printable worksheets for Class 9 CBSE Science All Chapters you can download everything free
Regular revision of practice worksheets given on studiestoday for Class 9 subject Science All Chapters can help you to score better marks in exams
Yes, studiestoday.com provides all latest NCERT All Chapters Class 9 Science test sheets with answers based on the latest books for the current academic session
Yes, studiestoday provides worksheets in Pdf for All Chapters Class 9 Science in mobile-friendly format and can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
Yes, worksheets for All Chapters Class 9 Science are available in multiple languages, including English, Hindi