Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Worksheet Set G. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (4). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Distinguish active and passive immunity.
2. Explain the structure of antibody molecule with a neat diagram.
3. On what principle is immunization done?
4. How is primary immune response different from secondary immune response?
5. What is innate immunity? Explain the different types.
6. Name the causative organism for Ringworm, cold , pneumonia, ascariasis.
7. What are the symptoms of amoebiasis, typhoid and elephantiasis.
8. With a neat diagram explain the lifecycle of AIDS virus.
9. Give a schematic sketch of malarial parasite’s life cycle.
10. How is sewage treatment done? What are the various steps involved?
11. List the function of statins, cyclosporin A ,lactic acid ,protease, lipase.
12. What is inbreeding depression? How is it overcome?
13. Expand MOET. List the steps involved. What is its significance?
14. What is somatic hybridization? How is it done?
15. Define meristem culture.
16. What is tissue culture? List the substances required for growing plants in invitro condition.
17. What is biofortication. Give few examples.
18. Why is mutation breeding done? Give an example.
19. List the steps to be followed during bee keeping.
20. Expand KVIC, IARI.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (4).
Click for more Biology Study Material ›