Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Worksheet Set F. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (3). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. When did flowering occurs last time in Strobilanthus Kunthiana? 1
2. Name the part of flower that contributes to fruit formation in strawberry and Guava respectively 1
3. How is polyspermy prevented in humans? 1
4. Offsprings formed due to sexual reproduction have better chances of survival. Why? 1
5. Name developmental stage in humans which gets implanted in uterine wall. 1
6. Name the type of evolution that has brought the similarity as seen in potato tuber and sweet potato. 1
7. What do you understand by ‘degeneracy’ of the genetic code? 1
8. Name the molecule synthesized by ‘i’ gene in lac operon. How does this molecule get inactivated? 1
9. Give reasons
i. Pollen grains are well preserved fossils.
ii. Cells of tapetum have dense cytoplasm. 1
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (3).
Click for more Biology Study Material ›