Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Revision Worksheet Set D. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What is a test cross? Depict the same to show its significance.
2. Differentiate between codominance and incomplete dominance. Give an account of multiple allelism with example.
3. Why is DNA considered to be a better genetic material than RNA inspite of the fact that RNA had evolved earlier to DNA?
4. Enlist the differences between Turner’s syndrome and Klinefelter’s syndrome.
5. Who performed ‘Blender’ experiment? What was the objective of this experiment? Explain the process in detail.
6. Why is DNA replication called as semiconservative and semidiscontinuous? Explain.
7. Illustrate schematically the process of transcription of a gene in a bacterium.
8. Describe post transcriptional modifications occurring in a hnRNA. Explain the process of translation in a eukaryote.
9. Illustrate the life cycle of a retrovirus.
10. What is operon? Expand your idea about operon concept with respect to inducible operon and repressible operon.
11. What is DNA fingerprinting? List the uses of DNA fingerprinting technique.
12. Give an account of human genome project.
13. What is adaptive radiation? Give two examples to explain it. Give examples from plants showing homology.
14. ”A population has been exhibiting genetic equilibrium.” Answer the following with regard to the above statement
a. Explain the above statement
b. Name the underlying principle.
c. List any two factors which would upset the genetic equilibrium of the population.
d. Take up any one such factor and explain how the gene pool will change due to that factor.
15. Explain the role of microbes as biocontrol agent and their product as bioactive molecules, with exampl
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Revision (1).
Click for more Biology Study Material ›