Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Revision Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 12 Accountancy can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Accountancy in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Accountancy in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Accountancy Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Accountancy Worksheet for Class 12
Class 12 Accountancy students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Accountancy will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Accountancy Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Give two circumstances in which sacrificing ratio may be applied?
2. How the factors of nature affecting the goodwill of the partnership firm?
3. What do you mean by partnership deed?
4. Give one difference between Revaluation Account & Realization Account?
5. What are super profits?
6. Where would you record interest on capital when capitals are fixed?
7. Distinguish between Sacrificing Ratio & Gaining Ratio.
8. The books of the business showed that the capital employed was10 Lakh and the profits for the last five years were 80,000, 1,00,000, 1,10,000,
1,40,000 and 1,70,000. You are required to find out the value of goodwill based on 3 years purchase of Super Profits of the business given that the normal rate of return is 10%.
9. A, B and C were partners in a firm. On 1st April 209 their fixed capitals stood at 50,000, 25,000 and 25,000 respectively.
As per the provisions of the partnership deed:
a) B was entitled for a salary of 5,000 p.a.
b) All the partners were entitled to interest on capital at 5% p.a.
c) Profits were to be shared in the ratio of capitals and C gets a guaranteed amount of profit 10,000 every year.
d) Any deficiency arises, it will be borne by A.
The net profit for the year ending 31.03.2010 of 45,000 was divided equally without providing for the above terms.
Pass an adjustment journal entry to rectify the above error.
10. A and B were partners sharing profits and losses in the ratio of 3:2. They admitted C into partnership for 1/5th share in profits. C brought 50,000 as capital and 10,000 as his share of goodwill. At the time of admission goodwill was appearing in the books at 3,000. A and B withdrew half of their share of goodwill from the firm. Partners decided to share future profits in the ratio of 5:3:2. Pass necessary journal entries.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (1).
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting For Partnership Firms Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting For Partnership Firms Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Accounting For Partnership Firms Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Debentures Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Financial Statements Of Company Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Financial Statements Of Company Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Analysis Of Financial Statements Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Ratio Analysis Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Cash Flow Statement Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Cash Flow Statement Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Cash Flow Statement Worksheet Set C|