Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Cash Flow Statement Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 12 Accountancy can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Accountancy in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Accountancy in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Accountancy Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Worksheet - Cash Flow Statements. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) The conversion of bonds into common stock is an example of _____________________ information that is reported outside of the three major sections of the statement of cash flows.
2) Companies using the indirect method must also disclose the amount paid for ___________ and income taxes.
3) Cash __________ (plural) from financing activities occur when a corporation issues equity securities, bonds, and long-term notes.
4) The purchase of _____________ stock will be reported as a decrease in the cash provided by financing activities.
5) The ________ (gain, loss) on the sale of an asset used in a company's business will be a deduction to the cash provided by operating activities under the indirect method.
6) The _________________ (similar to repurchase or retirement) of bonds payable will decrease the cash provided by financing activities.
7) The 2010 statement of cash flows of ABC Corp. explains the change in the cash and ________ equivalents from December 31, 2009 through December 31, 2010.
8) The entire____________ from the sale of an asset used in the business will be reported as an increase in the cash provided by investing activities.
9) An increase in Accounts __________ would be an increase in the cash provided by operating activities under the indirect method.
10) Cash _________ (opposite of inflows) from investing activities occur when a corporation purchases equipment to be used in the business and when it makes a long-term investment in another corporation.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Worksheet - Cash Flow Statements.
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›