CBSE Class 7 Science All Chapters MCQs Set C. Multiple choice questions have become an integral part of the CBSE examination system. Almost all exams have a section for MCQs. Students are advised to refer to the attached MCQ database and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the MCQs to their children for practice.
1. If the number of turns in the coil of an electromagnet is more, then the strength of the electromagnet will be :
(a) Greater (b) Lesser
(c) Same (d) Double
2. Presence of which one of the following makes the soil fertile?
(a) Clay (b) Silt
(c) Humus (d) Sand
3. Who discovered magnetic effect of electric current?
(a) Oersted (b) Maxwell
(c) Joule (d) Newton
4. Neha is standing 6m away from the plane mirror. If she moves 1m towards the mirror, what will be the distance between Neha's image and the mirror?
(a) 5 m . (b) 10 m
(c) 2m (d) 7m
5. Mature ovary forms
(a) Seed (c) Fruit
(b) Flower (d) Both (a) and (c)
6. They help to increase the surface area of root for absorption of water and minerals :
(a) Xylem (b) Phloem
(c) Root hair (d) Both (a) and (c)
7. If a image cannot be obtained on the screen, it must be
(a) Real (b) Virtual
(c) lmageless (d) None of the above
8. Identify the plant that vegetatively propagates through leaves.
(a) Potato (b) Bryophyllum
(c) Rose (d) Jasmine
9. The earthworm breathes through :
(a) Gills (c) Moist Skin
(b) Lungs (d) Spiracles
10. Which of the following is not a forest product?
(a) Gum (b) Plywood
(c) Sealing wax (d) Kerosene
Click for more Science Study Material ›