CBSE Class XII HOTs Biology - Sexual Reproduction In Flowering Plants database with answers (Please refer to other links for answers to HOTs questions) for Class 12 of CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links.
SEXUAL REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS.
1) Do pollen grains survive in adverse conditions? 1
2) Non- albuminons seeds do not have endosperm, then from where do they take the food during germination? 1
3) T.S. of anther shows four layers in the wall-epidermis, endothelium, tapetum and middle layer, Arrange them from outermost to innermost. 1
4) Identify the figure given below and label the parts indicated in the figure. 1
5) Complete the flow chart. 1
6) If the number of chromosomes in the leaf cell of a flowering plant is 28, What number would you expect in the embryo and endosperm? 12 marks
7) (a) "The microspore is haploid while that of microspore mother cell is diploid" comment. 2
(b) How many male gametes and female gamets are produced by?
(i) Five microspore mother cell (ii) Five megaspore mother cell
Click for more Biology Study Material ›