Medical Students who are aspiring for NEET are all set to give the medical Entrance examination NEET 2020. NBE (National Board of Education) will be conducting the NEET 2020 Exam. Here we have summarised common queries and doubts that confuse NEET aspirants, Read all NEET FAQs – NEET 2020 eligibility, NEET 2020 exam’s application form, NEET Exam cut off 2020, etc.
Read all NEET FAQs:-
1. What are the new changes introduced in the NEET 2020 Exam?
Now, the NEET exam will be only a single entrance test for all the BDS or MBBS colleges in the country. Candidates have to appear for NEET exam to get admission in AIIMS and JIPMER. NEET scores will only grant admission to any medical/dental colleges and institutes.
2. What is the mode of the NEET PG 2020 exam?
NEET PG 2020 exam will be a computer-based exam i.e. online mode. Candidates have to mark the answers on the OMR sheets which though electronically checked.
3. Is NEET 2020 exam to be held twice a year?
There is no official announcement that NEET 2020 entrance to be held two times in a year. NTA has only announced that the NEET 2020 exam will only be held on May 3, 2020.
4. What is NEET 2020 eligibility related to the age of the candidate?
According to the NEET 2020 criteria, candidates must have attained the age of 17 years, though there is no upper limit for the candidate.
5. What is the fee structure of the NEET 2020 exam’s application form?
For General category, it is Rs 1500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender candidates it is Rs 800/-
A candidate who belong to general -EWS, and OBC-NCL is Rs 1400/-
6. Which details can be edited through the Correction Window?
NTA provides a “Correction Window” for editing the NEET 2020 exam application for certain fields only. Details like-personal information, DOB, a medium of question paper, choice of exam cities, address, academic details, name of parents, etc. can be edited through this window.
7. Which documents to be carried in the exam?
Following are the items to be carried in the NEET PG exam is:
- Admit card with passport size photo affixed to it
- One passport size photograph
- Any one of the original & valid-Photo ID, PAN Card, Licence, Voter ID, Passport
8. What is the marking scheme of NEET 2020 Exam?
For every correct answer, the candidate will get 4 marks while for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. Total questions in the exam are 300 questions
9. When NEET Exam cut off 2020 expected? What is it this year?
The NEET Exam cut off 2020 will be declared after the result date. NEET Exam cut off are expected to change every year as it depends on the number of candidates and relative performance of the candidate in the exam.
Also Read: Eligibility & Qualifications: NEET- UG