NLU Delhi has planned to conduct the All India Law Entrance Test on May 3, from 10:00-11:30 AM. From the first week of January, AILET application forms will be available online. Well, the last date of submission is not declared yet. It is the entrance exam that is conducted every year to get admission in 5 years BA LLB (integrated) and LLM Law programs offered by various institutes.
The intake capacity of each program is 70 seats. AILET 2020 exams will be taken offline, including 150 MCQs across 20 towns all over India. NLU Delhi will conduct the counseling and admission further for the students who have passed the examination.
Exam Level: National Level Exam
Frequency: Once a year
Conducting Body: National Law University Delhi
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
AILET 2020 Important Dates
Application – Start Date Mode: Online 01 Jan 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Mode: Offline 03 May 2020
Result Mode: Online 29 May 2020 (Tentative)
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You can get the information on the eligibility criteria given in the application form. According to AILETs 2020, measures will be as follows:
The student must complete the 10+2 with the recognized board like Senior Secondary System.
Students must have 50% in the exam that they have qualified.
There is no age bar for this application
Candidates who will appear in class 12th board exams can also apply.
AILET 2020 Syllabus
General knowledge Current affairs
Legal aptitude 0
Mathematics Numerical ability
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AILET 2020 was as follows
- The examination will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The language of exam conduction will be English
- The examination is conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes
- 150 questions are asked for a total of 150 marks
- The question types requested is ‘Objective type.’
- Negative marking is applicable (One mark for correct answers and 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer)
- Subjects for examination are English, General knowledge, legal aptitude, logical reasoning, and elementary mathematics