NEET UG Admit Card will be released on 27 March 2020!
NEET UG Admit Card is a prized possession for all the aspiring students looking forward to their future in medicine. Literally speaking, admit card is the entry ticket for their journey towards their future goal!! NEET UG 2020 Admit Card will be released on the above-mentioned date at the official website of NTA- ntaneet.nic.in.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to access the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the issuing authority of the admit card of NEET-UG.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test –Undergraduate (NEET-UG) is an All India Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admissions to MBBS & BDS Courses in India offered by Medical & Dental Colleges approved by the Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament.
Once the aspirants have applied for NEET UG 2020 exam, understood the eligibility, syllabus, test format, reservation policy, etc., it is time for the final round. That is, to download the Admit card of NEET UG from the official website of the National Test Agency. It is always better to be aware of the process beforehand to avoid mistakes in the end. Thus, going further let us discuss the steps necessary for successfully downloading the NEET UG Admit Card.
Steps to download NEET UG Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: Log in to the official website of NTA ntaneet.nic.in and Click on the “Download NEET admit card 2020” link. The link will be activated on March 27, 2020.
Step 2: Enter NEET-UG 2020 Application number, candidate’s date of birth, security pin and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3: NEET UG Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Check the credentials mentioned on the admit card. In case of discrepancy, contact the specified authorities for the required rectification.
Step 5: If all details are correct, use the download link to avail it in PDF format.
Step 6: Further, the candidates need to save and take a printout of the NEET UG Admit Card for future reference.
Step 7: There is a space provided in the NEET UG Admit card for the parent’s signature which is to be filled after taking a printout of the same.
Step 8: The last step in the process is to download the Performa along with the hall ticket and paste a postcard size photograph on it.
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website with effect from 27 March 2020 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Timing as indicated in their Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case the candidates face any problem while downloading the Admit Card from the website, the candidate can approach the dedicated Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm from 27 March 2020 to 10 April 2020 for the required help. The details of the NEET-UG HelpLine are mentioned henceforth:
HelpLine Address – C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK Outreach centre, Noida-201 309
HelpLine Phone number – 8076535482 and 7703859909
HelpLine Email ID – email@example.com
Once the candidates are able to successfully complete the process of download, they are advised to read the instructions and information on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
Details mentioned on the NEET UG Admit Card 2020:
NEET UG Admit card is the Hall ticket which is mandatory while giving the entrance examination. It includes the basic credentials of the applicant and the instructions and information related to the test. Following are the details mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Application number of the Candidate
- Mother’s name of the Candidate
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Language of the Question paper
- Category of the Candidate
- Details about the Exam Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Parents
- PwD status of the Candidate
- Schedule of the Examination
- Specific instructions for the Exam Day
After downloading the Admit Card form the official website, the candidates are advised to thoroughly check and confirm the particulars specified above in the NEET UG Admit card. In case any discrepancy is traced in the details printed on the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate should immediately approach the NEET UG Help Line, as per the details mentioned above in the article.
The candidates can contact the helpline only on the predefined slot, that is, between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm from 27 March 2020 to 10 April 2020. In all such cases, candidates need to appear in the examination with the initially downloaded Admit Card whereas the National Testing Agency will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.
Documents required with NEET UG Admit Card 2020:
During the NEET UG Examination, there are certain more documents which the candidates need to carry along with the Admit Card to be able to enter in the examination hall. It is mandatory for the applicants to carry any of their below listed ID Proof, a passport size photograph, PwD certificate issued by competent authority (if claiming relaxation) and the Performa with a postcard size photograph pasted on it.. The Approved ID proofs accepted with the admit card to the examination of NEET UG 2020 are mentioned below:
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- PAN Card of the candidate
- Passport of the candidate
- Voter ID of the candidate
- Driving License of the candidate
- Ration card or any other Government document
Also, it should be kept in mind by the candidates that photocopies of the proofs will not be treated valid, thus they need to carry the originals for a smooth entry in the examination hall.
Guidelines for NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card:
There are certain guidelines specified by the issuing authorities that all the candidates need to follow with respect to the NEET UG 2020 Admit Card. Following are the points highlighting the same:
- The Candidates need to note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- In no circumstances, the duplicate Admit Card for NEET (UG) 2020 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- The Candidates need to be extra conscious while keeping the admit card, as any change of entry or mutilation of the Admit Card will not be accepted.
- The Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card will be issued to the candidates in case their applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons.
- Indistinct, doubtful photographs and unsigned Applications will not be accepted in any way.
- Admit Card will not be issued to candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- However, issuance of Admit Card does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. The same will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Method to Download NEET Admit card 2020 without Internet:
There are places in the country where the candidates find it difficult to submit online applications because of various constraints in their region. In such circumstances, the candidates can avail the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
This is an initiative under the Digital India scheme of the Government of India. Also, the Common Services Centre (CSC) scheme is a part of the National eGovernance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India and is managed at each village Panchayat level by a Village level entrepreneur (VLE).
In India, there are above 2.4 lakhs Common Services Centres which take a very nominal fees and provide support to the students in the submission of the online applications and payment of fees through e-wallet.
Common Service Centres (CSC) scheme is one of the mission mode projects under the Digital India Programme. Following is the tabular form which describes the fees to be paid to download NEET hall ticket and other related services.
|Downloading admit card||Rs. 10|
|Printout per page||Rs. 5|
|Registration, submission and printout of application form||Rs. 25|
|Payment of fees||0.5% of each transaction|
|Challenging answer key||Rs. 25|
The list of the Common Services Centre is available on the official website of Digital India – http://www.csc.gov.in.
Instructions to be followed in the Examination Hall:
- The Examination Centre will be opened 2 (TWO) hours before the commencement of the test.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 pm under any circumstances.
- The candidates need to show the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall by the Centre Superintendent.
- Every candidate will be allotted a seat according to their roll number. Candidates are supposed to occupy their allotted seats as soon as they enter the examination hall.
- The Invigilator will check the Admit Card of the candidates during the examination time to confirm the identity of each candidate. After doing the same, the Invigilator will put his signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet and the Attendance Sheet.
- The candidates are allowed to bring ONLY the prescribed documents on the day of examination at the test centre. The details of the same are mentioned above in the article. Candidates who will not bring these will not be permitted in the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item in the examination hall. Any candidate possessing any such article inside the test centre will be penalized on account of unfair practices.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the scheduled time. They should leave the Hall after handing over their OMR Sheets to the invigilator on duty.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the examination centre.
- The candidate needs to sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the specified place, first time immediately after the commencement of examination and second time while handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
- The Test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the Invigilator.
- Important instructions will be communicated to the candidates by the Invigilator before the start of Examination, for strict compliance by the candidates.
- The candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test will not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
NEET UG Admit Card 2020 – Exam Day Schedule:
For all competitive exams time management is the most critical principal which needs to be handled with utmost efficiency. It is required at the time of preparation for the examination, as well as for the day of the examination. Thus, it is very important to know the hourly schedule in advance for the peace of mind at the crucial Exam Day. The following tabular schedule describes the detailed outlines of the important aspects to be kept in mind by all applicants for the day of the NEET UG 2020 Examination.
|PARTICULARS||DATE AND TIME|
|NEET Exam Date||May 3, 2020|
|Duration of Exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last entry in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Sitting in the examination room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the candidates||1:50 PM|
|Test Commences||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:00 PM|
This completes our article on the NEET UG Admit Card. Kindly stay tuned for our upcoming article on “The Post Examination Referral” Best Wishes!