Download CBSE Class 11 Chemistry States Of Matter Notes Set C in PDF format. All Revision notes for Class 11 Chemistry have been designed as per the latest syllabus and updated chapters given in your textbook for Chemistry in Standard 11. Our teachers have designed these concept notes for the benefit of Grade 11 students. You should use these chapter wise notes for revision on daily basis. These study notes can also be used for learning each chapter and its important and difficult topics or revision just before your exams to help you get better scores in upcoming examinations, You can also use Printable notes for Class 11 Chemistry for faster revision of difficult topics and get higher rank. After reading these notes also refer to MCQ questions for Class 11 Chemistry given our website
States Of Matter Class 11 Chemistry Revision Notes
Class 11 Chemistry students should refer to the following concepts and notes for States Of Matter in standard 11. These exam notes for Grade 11 Chemistry will be very useful for upcoming class tests and examinations and help you to score good marks
States Of Matter Notes Class 11 Chemistry
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry States of Matter. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations.
STATES OF MATTER
1. Change in state : It is over all effect of Intermolecular forces, molecular Interactional energy & thermal energy:
2. Measurable properties of gases : P,V, T, n, Viscosity, specific heat are some measurable properties.
3. Gas Laws : The quantitative relationship b/w any two of the variables (V, n, P,T) when other two are constant.
4. Boyle’s Law : The pressure of fixed mass of gas varies inversely with the volume at constant T. P α 1/V(n,T const.)
P1V1 = P2 V2
5. Charle’s Law : At constant P, the
7. Ideal gas equation : The relationship b/w P, V and T by Gas Laws PV= nRT.8. Avogadro’s Law : At given T and P, the volume of gas varies directly to the amount of gas . V α n ( P, T constant)
9. Dalton’s Law of partial pressure : The pressure enerted by a mixture of non reacting gases is equal to the sum of their partial pressure at constant (V,T)
P (total ) = P1 + P2 + P3 + ………. (T, V, constant)
10. Kinetic Molecular theory :
a. Gases consist of large number of identical particles (atoms or molecules) that are so small that the actual volume of the molecules is negligible in comparison to the empty space between them.
b. There is no force of attraction between the particles of a gas at ordinary temperature and pressure
c. Particles of a gas are always in constant and random motion
d. Pressure is exerted by the gas as a result of collision of the particles with the walls of the container
e. Collisions of gas molecules are perfectly elastic
f. At any particular time, different particles in the gas have different speeds and hence different kinetic energies
g. Average kinetic energy of the gas molecules is directly proportional to the absolute temperature
11. Real Gases : The gases which deviates from Ideal behavior at higher pressure and low temperature b/c of force of attraction b/w molecules increases.
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry States of Matter.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Basic Concepts Of Chemistry Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Basic Concepts Of Chemistry Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrogen Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrogen Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrogen Notes Set C|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrogen Notes Set D|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry P Block Elements Notes|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry The P Block Elements Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry The P Block Elements Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry The P Block Elements Notes Set C|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Organic Chemistry Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Organic Chemistry Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Organic Chemistry Notes Set C|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles And Techniques Notes|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrocarbon Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrocarbon Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrocarbon Notes Set C|
|CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Hydrocarbon Summary|