CBSE 10th, 12th exam 2020 application process for private candidates begins to apply by 30th Sept at cbse.nic.in
CBSE Board Exam 2020 application begins:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially started the online application process for the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Examination 2020 students, who are planning to appear in the examination as private candidates.
Furthermore, registration began on August 26, 2019, and the last date for submission of the application form is September 30th, 2019. To apply for the CBSE Board Exam 2020, candidates can log on to the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in.
Also, students may download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 and refer them while preparing for the CBSE class 12 board exam.
Application Process Available Online Only:
Students who are planning to appear for CBSE Board Exam 2020 as private candidates, should note that the examination registration is being done in a completely online format and no paper-based applications will be accepted by CBSE. Therefore, students can apply for registration online only. To register for the exam, candidates have to log in to the website cbse.nic.in, fill the application form and pay the required amount mentioned on the website to complete the registration process.
Applicants should go through the official notification issued by CBSE for details of the application process. As per the instructions are given on the official website of CBSE, the candidates have to follow strictly while completing the registration process.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 in PDF form here or go for online use.
Who can appear as Private Candidate?
CBSE has also officially announced the eligibility criteria for the private candidates along with the online application form for the private candidates. Students who meet the following eligibility criteria will be allowed to complete the online application process for the CBSE Board Exam 2020 as private candidates:
- Failed Students: Students who failed in CBSE Board exam in February – March can appear as a private candidate.
- Compartment Students: Students who have ‘Compartmental Result’ in the CBSE Main Exam 2019 and in July 2019 Exam and those who want to improve their score can appear for the 2020 Board Exam as private students.
- Students who Passed: Students who have cleared the CBSE board exam 2019 held in March / July but want to improve their score can also reappear for the 2020 board exam as private students.
Students with Additional Subject: Students who wish to appear for an additional subject and pass the examination are also eligible to appear as private candidates for the CBSE Board Exam 2020.
Moreover, you can also download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 in PDF form and refer them while preparing for the CBSE class 10 board exam.
A Step-by-step guide to CBSE Board exam 2020 application submission:
- Candidates have to visit the CBSE official website – cbse.nic.in
- Click on "Online LOC / Registration Submission for Class X / XII and IX / XI for Session 2019-20".
- Students have to log in with their id and password
- Here, they will be able to fill and submit the application form
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website before applying.