CBSE Class 12th Board Exam 2020: Here are some exam preparation tips
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts annual board exams for the students of 10th and 12th grade in February / March. Class 12th board exams play a very significant role in a student’s life as it opens up different avenues for higher education and career options for students. Furthermore, class 12 board exams help in selecting the stream of their own choice. So that in later, they can’t feel sad their decisions.
Also, students may download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 and refer them while preparing for the CBSE board exams.
Here are the some tips which will help to score optimum marks in Class 12th Board examination 2020:
1. Start Early: To perform well in the exams, students should start their preparation for class 12 board exams at the beginning of the academic session itself. Students have now almost six months to start preparations for the CBSE board exams. If they execute with full planning no one can stop them to score perform well in the CBSE exams. Accurate planning of study material throughout the year will help the students to get excellent results in the board examination.
2. Make Short Notes: You have to clear your doubts and understand all the topics prescribed in your syllabus and NCERT book in a very precise manner because most of the questions generally asked in the Class 12 Board examinations are from the NCERT books only. Also, most of the students often waste their time deciding the right study material out of the numerous options. Having a study plan helps you to easily grasp the concept behind the question.
Download Chemistry Formulas for Class 12 prepared by expert Science teachers from the latest edition of NCERT books.
3. Previous year question paper and mock tests: While learning, practicing is also very important for CBSE board exams. Firstly you have to go through the NCERT textbooks. After that, you can refer CBSE previous year sample papers and mock tests too. Once all done, now you have to note down the time take on each type of question, errors, scores etc. so that you can easily improve them. This practical training will help you to complete the board exams in a given time and also helps to perform outstandingly in the CBSE board exams.
4. Take help, if required: If you are repeating the same type of mistakes again and again, then you must first understand the topic or else you should seek the help of someone. Most of the students don’t clarify their doubts. In results, they continuously repeat their mistakes over and over again. To clear your doubts, seek the help of your teacher to read more about the subject.
Moreover, you can also download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 and study material, question papers with solutions prepared by our experts and professionals.
5. Do not stress yourself: You shouldn’t stress yourself. Most of the students often feel anxiety and nervousness during the CBSE board exams. You should believe in your preparation and try to understand the question carefully. Unfortunately, if you feel stress during an exam take some water and also some deep breaths to get relief.