Is your child struggling at school?
Are they leaving assignments incomplete?
When it comes to education every student is different. Some children do well with the help of the teacher at school and an active parent while others need extra help. When children have increased studies and busy family schedules then individual teaching would be a better option for them. One to one attention from a home tutor is very beneficial to reach their desired goals.
As a parent or a caregiver you need to take care of your child before its getting too late.
Download NCERT Solutions for 10 prepared by experts and professional teachers.
Here are the 6 common signs that your child might require help:
1. Slipping Grades: If you think that your child’s grades are gradually decreasing in his test scores and he can do better than he did on his latest report card then you have to communicate with his teachers instead of yelling on him. If your child is facing difficulty with some specific problem then you can take action to improve his grades again by hiring a tutor for him.
2. Being Consistently Confused: Sometimes your child is performing poor because he simply doesn’t understand the concept well. It can be difficult to recognize if your child is confused because the basics and concepts aren’t clear or if he simply wants to avoid the work. If he is continuously puzzled by certain concepts then he may not be fulfilling their parent’s grade-level expectations.
3. Not Managing Time Well: Do they continuously complaining that they have no time to finish the homework because of after school activities? Everyone at some point in their lives deals with procrastination, and anyone can suffer from it but consistent procrastination can be a sign of a larger issue, especially if a child ignores repeated reminders.
Also, students may download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 and refer them while preparing for the CBSE board exam.
If you notice your child is struggling with a specified subject or they have concentration and time management issues then they need help immediately. Moreover, hiring a tutor can help your child to improve study habits. These time management skills will help your child to achieve their goals even inside and outside of school.
4. Lacking Confidence: It is natural to be uncertain when learning a new concept but it is not helpful when a child is told consistently he isn’t that smart to do well in school. If your child is feeling depressed and saying he can’t do it or when you notice your child getting stuck on certain skills over time then only a tutor can help him. Tutoring will boost their confidence helps in creating a positive attitude towards learning and school among them.
5. Learning Disabilities: Tutoring sessions are also beneficial for children who are suffering from learning disabilities like ADHD, dyslexia, or a visual processing problem. Students who have learning disorders often have to work hard more than their peers to stay on the same academic level. Tutoring helps your child to visualize a positive outcome from every scenario before starting. Tutoring can give special attention to these children to overcome their learning disability which can make school less difficult and more enjoyable.
Click here to get CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 in PDF format and prepare effectively for your exam.
It may be impossible to maintain the same level of homework help they had been providing their child due to the increasing responsibilities of your parents. Moreover, tutors can easily help in scheduling conflicts within a household. If you know you don’t have enough time to help your kids with a difficult project then a tutor can be a good idea.