CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (9) Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Fill in the blanks:
1. ________________ forest require a warm place with plenty of rainfall.
2. Only _________________ of India’s total area is covered with forests.
3. Deciduous forest are also called __________________________ forests.
4. Sunderlal Bahuguna led the __________________ movement to prevent
cutting down of trees.
2.Complete the Chart:
Forest Second Name Found in Name the trees
3. Differentiate between Thorn forest and Tidal forest.
Thorn forest Tidal forest
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (9)