CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (7) Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Give one word answer:
1. The regular pattern of weather conditions over a long period of
2. The hot and dry wind that blow through many parts of North India.
3. In summer we eat this fruit, also known as ‘king of fruits’. _______
2. Fill in the blanks:
1. The coast of _________________ gets heavy rainfall during the winter
2. During the winter months, the nights are ______________ than the days.
3. The clothes we wear and the food we eat depend largely on the __________
Of a place where we live.
4. Strong winds from the west called ___________________________ causes
rainfall in the plains and snowfall in the mountains.
3. write the difference between Loo and Mosoon winds.
Loo Monsoon wind
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (7)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›