CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (6) Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Fill in the blanks:
1. India has a long coastline of about ____________ kms.
2. The Eastern and Western coastal plains meet at _______________
3. The Western coastal plain lies between the Western Ghats and the
4. Lagoons are found mainly at the _______________ coast.
5. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are located in the ___________
6. The popular ______________ races are held during Onam.
2. With which states are the following associated?
1. Gandhiji’s Sabarmati Ashram : ____________________________
2. Beautiful beaches and churches : __________________________
3. Bombay High : _________________________________________
4. The temples of Khajuraho : _______________________________
3. Give one word answer:
1. I am the most literate state of India.________________________
2. I am called the milk capital of India. ________________________
3. A jail turned into national monument. ______________________
4. I am called God’s own country. ____________________________
5. The southernmost tip of India. _____________________________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (6)