CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (4) Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Match the column:
1. Indira Gandhi Canal a. A mound of loose sand
2. Rann of Kachchh b. City in the Thar Desert.
3. Sand dunes c. River Satluj
4. Jaisalmer d. South of Thar desert.
2. Name these:
1. Crops grown in Rajasthan. ________________________________________
2. Pink city. ______________________________________________________
3. Ship of the desert. ______________________________________________
4. The biggest and largest wheat farm in Asia. __________________________
5. A natural source of water in a desert. _______________________________
3. Read the statement and answer the questions:
“These people travel from one place to another in search of food for
themselves and their animals”
1. Who are these people?
2. What do they do for their livelihood?
3. What kind of clothes do they wear?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (4)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›