CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (2) Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Fill in the blanks:
1. The Himalayan range extends from the state of _______________
in the west to __________________ in the east.
2. The Himalayan range is divided into three _________________ ranges.
3. Name the ranges of the Himalayas.
2. Give one word answers for the following:
a. The highest peak in the world ______________________________________
b. The state that receives the highest rainfall ___________________________
c. The place that receives the highest rainfall in the world _________________
d. People use this to sell flowers and vegetables on the Dal Lake ____________
3. Match the following :
1. Glacier a. North Eastern hills of the Himalayas.
2. Himachal b. The highest range in the Himalayas.
3. Shiwalik c. Moving sheets of ice.
4. Himadri d. Home to many wild animals.
5. Naga and Khasi e. Famous for valleys and hill stations.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Assignment (2)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›