CBSE Class 8 Science - Revision (2)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Answer the following questions.
1) Why water is used as a coolant in the radiators of car?
2) Why do we prefer warm water in hot water bottles for fomentation?
3) Explain the formation of land breeze with a diagram
4) Explain the formation of sea breeze with a diagram
5) Which one has more heatcapacity- a mug of water or a bucket of water?
1. Draw the structure of sodium ion and sodium atom.
If both K and L shells of an atom are full, what is the total number
of electrons in the atoms?
a) What would be the electronic configuration of a positively charged
magnesium ion? What would be its electron number?
b) Give a diagrammatic representation of chlorine atom and ion.
1. What are hormones ?
2. Identify the diagram given below and write the type of germination.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Revision (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›