CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction in Animals (6)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS:-
I. Tick the correct option:-
1. Internal fertilization occurs
(a)in female body (b)outside female body
(c)in male body (d) outside male body
Ans- (a)in female body
2. A tadpole develops into an adult by the process of
3. The number of nuclei in the zygote is
(a)none (b)one (c)two (d)four
II. Fill in the blanks:-
1. Puberty is the state of onset of sexual maturity in human beings.
2. Reproduction is very important for continuation of a species.
3. The zygote repeatedly divides to form an embryo.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS:-
1. Explain the following terms:-
(a) Reproduction- The process of giving rise to new organisms of the same species.
(b) Fertilization-The fusion of male & female gametes.
(c) Zygote- The single-celled structure formed on the fusion of male & female gametes.
(d) Metamorphosis- The gradual transformation of an organism from one form to another
during its life cycle
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction in Animals (6)
Click for more Science Study Material ›