CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction in Animals (5)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS:-
I. Tick the correct option:-
1. Internal fertilization occurs in
(a)in female body (b)outside female body
(c)in male body (d) outside male body
2. A tadpole develops into an adult by the process of
3. The number of nuclei in the zygote is
(a)none (b)one (c)two (d)four
II. Fill in the blanks:-
1. ________ is the state of onset of sexual maturity in human beings.
2. _________ is very important for continuation of a species.
3. The_______ repeatedly divides to form an__________.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS:-
1. Explain the following terms:-
2. Differentiate between the following:-
(a) Reproduction & fertilization
(b) Internal & external fertilization
(c) Zygote & foetus
(d) Sperm & ovum
(e) Oviparous & viviparous animals
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction in Animals (5)
Click for more Science Study Material ›