Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Revision Assignment Set C. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Chemistry. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 11 Chemistry Assignment Pdf
Class 11 Chemistry students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Chemistry will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Chemistry Assignment for Revision
1. State law of multiple proportion . Explain it with the help of example.
2. 0.7 g Fe combines with 0.4 g of S to formFeS. 2.8g of Fe dissolved in HCl Precipitates out 4.4g FeSon treatment with Na2s. Prove that it obeys law of constant proportion.
3. Calculate the total number of electrons in 1.6g of methane .
4. From 200mg of CO2,1021molecules are removed. How many mg and moles of CO2 are left ?
5. The %age composition of F.A.S is 14.32% Fe2+, 9.20% NH4+, 49.0% SO42-and 27.57% H2O. What is the empirical formule of the compound [F.A.S is ferrous ammonium sulphate]
6. 2.0g of Mg is burnt in 1.0g of 02 Which is the limiting reagent ? What is the amount of MgOformed ?
7. The density of 3M solution of NaCl is 1.25g/ml. Calculate molality of solution.
8. What information regarding quantum nos. is given by 3d7 ?
9. The ionization energy oh H atom is 13.6 eV . What will be the ionization energy of He+and li2+ ?
10. Calculate the momentum of of a particle which has a de Brogle’s wavelength of 10-10m.
11. The uncertainity in position and velocity of a particle are 10-10m and 5.27 X 10-24ms-1respectively.Calculate the mass of the particle?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Revision Assignment Set C
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›