CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Rural Life and Society. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Rural Life and Society
1. The Indian ______________________ were self sufficient units.
2. The permanent settlement was introduced by ________________________.
3. The Ryotwari system was introduced in the Madras and ___________________presidencies.
4. Under ryotwari system the __________________ was recoganised as the owner of the land.
5. The Faraizi movement was led by _______________________.
6. The Faraizi sect was founded by __________________________.
7. The Indigo revolt was an uprising against the _____________________.
8. The ____________________ rebellion was led by Sidhu and Kanhu.
9. The leader of Wahabi movement was __________________________.
Rural Life and Society
1. In India, villages were __________________________ units.
2. Under permanent settlement the ______________________ was made the owner of the land.
3. The peasants were forced to pay __________________ apart from land revenue.
4. The money lender __________________the peasants land and changed a high rate of interest.
5. The first major revolt broke out after British conquest of Bengal was led by Sanyasis and _______________
6. Didu Main united the cultivators against the tyranny of __________________
7. The ______________________ movement was led by Sidhu and Kanhu
8. It was the efforts of ______________________ that finally gave relief to the indigo farmers of Champaran.
9. The British depended on the _____________________ from agriculture to fight their wars, pay their officials etc.
10. The indigo revolt stated from ___________________________
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Rural Life and Society