Class 8 Science Worksheet - Pollution of Air and Water. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Pollution of Air and Water
1. Name two pollutants.
2. Name two diseases caused by drinking polluted water.
3. Name the poisonous gas which was leaked from the factory in Bhopal.
4. Name three methods of making water safe for drinking.
5. Name some gases other then carbon dioxide which contribute to green house effect.
6. What is smog?
7. Define the following
b) Global warming
c) Potable water
8. State three characteristics of drinking water.
9. What are the two main reasons for increase in earth temperature?
Please refer to attached file for Class 8 Science Worksheet - Pollution of Air and Water