CBSE Class 6 Worksheet - Sorting Materials Into Groups. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Sorting Materials Into Groups
Fill in the blanks
1. Objects are made up of large variety of ________________.
2. Tumblers are made with materials that can hold ___________________.
3. Materials that have lustre are usually called as ____________________.
4. Three examples of metals are ____________,_____________& ________________.
5. The gas which can dissolve in water is _________________.
6. Materials are grouped together on the basis of _____ and _________ in their properties.
7. Some metals lose their shine and often look dull because of the action of ______ and ________________ on them.
8. Based upon transparency, materials can be grouped as ______, _____ and ____________.
Name the following:
1. Two liquids soluble in water
2. Two liquids insoluble in water
3. Two transparent objects
4. Two translucent objects
5. Two opaque objects
6. Two solids soluble in water
Write true or false :
1. Stones and nails float on water.
2. Cotton is soft while iron is hard.
3. We choose a material to make an object depending on its properties and the purpose for usage.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Worksheet - Sorting Materials Into Groups