CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Challenges To And Restoration Of Congress System - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS –XII SUBJECT – POL SC
TOPIC – Challenges to and Restoration of Congress System.
1. Why is 1960’s called a dangerous decade in the political history of India?
2. Who succeeded Nehru’s as the prime minister of India?
3. Who was the congress president when Nehru passed away?
4. For which duration did Shastri remain the prime minister of India?
5. What were the two challenges faced by shastri?
6. What happened at Tashkent?
7. How did indira Gandhi manage to succeed shastri?
8. Why did Indra Gandhi face problems in the initial years?
9. Why did congress get less seats in 1967 elections?
10. What do you mean by non congressism?
11. Why were 1967 elections describe as political earthquake by many?
12. Name the political stalwarts of congress who lost 1967 elections?
13. Name two northern and two southern states were congress lost assembly polls of 1967?
14. Name the state where a non congress party secured a majority of its own in 1967? Name the party also?
15. Explain the statement “the elections of 1967 brought into picture the phenomenon of coalition”?
16. What is defection?
17. Explain the expression “aya ram,gaya ram”?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - Challenges To And Restoration Of Congress System