CBSE Class 10 Maths Worksheet (1) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
For more study material for Mathematics please click here - Mathematics
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Many changes have been made by the government in the recently announced syllabus issued for year 2018 -2019. Change has been made in the school detention policy applicable for Class 1 to Class 8. Under the previous CCE system no students were detained in classes 1 to 8 irrespective of their results. This led to very weak students also getting into next classes leading to low passing percentages...
- As per the changes introduced by CBSE in the latest syllabus issued the programming languages C++ and Java have been discontinued and instead of these languages Python has been introduced which is considered to be more powerful and easy to learn. Besides this, a new educational language named ‘Scratch’, developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) will also be introduced in the revised...
- CBSE had recently announced the syllabus for year 2018 – 2019. In the syllabus CBSE has made major changes this time, one of the biggest one being removal of certain subjects. This is in line with the governments initiative to reduce syllabus for students which will help to reduce stress amongst students. The major changes have been announced for class 9th, 10th and 12th respectively. Some of the...
- The HRD minister has spoken in detail regarding the paper leak issue and has expressed his anger and sadness on the issue and the problems faced by parents and students. He promised to overhaul the system and bring about changes in the examination system and also take action against the criminals responsible for the act See Video Here-
- CBSE declared few days back that class 10 Mathematics examination will not be conducted inspite of strong rumours that the Mathematics board exams paper was leaked hours before the examination and was circulated widely in Delhi and Punjab region. The details behind the decision taken by CBSE have now come to light. CBSE had on random basis selected answer sheets of 1000 students across Delhi,...
- NCERT has again made clear that as per the syllabus and guidelines issued by them, no homework must be given to students upto class 2. The CBSE schools have already been directed to follow the instructions but the schools are still giving homework to students in order to show that they are making the child study or to display to society about their education standards. Also clarification came on...
- NCERT has published an advertisement in the daily newspapers today seeking suggestions from teachers and parents on the changes in syllabus which should be applicable for various classes. CBSE and NCERT are in the process of redesigning the entire syllabus from class 1 till class 12 which will be most probably applicable from session starting in 2019 onwards. Significant reduction in syllabus is...