CBSE Class 12 Geography Worksheet (2) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS: XII GEOGRAPHY (Book A)
Chapter 3– Population Composition
1. What do you mean by sex-ratio? How is it calculated? Discuss the 5 factors responsible for imbalances in sex ratio found in different parts of world and occupational structure. Name a country having highest and lowest sex-ration in the world.
2. What do you mean by age-sex pyramid? Explain the age-sex pyramid of Nigeria, Australia & Japan with help of diagram.
3. Describe the rural – urban composition of the population in the world while giving five points for each.
Chapter 4- Human Development
1. What do you understand by the term human development? Describe I brief the four approaches of Human Development.
2. What do you mean by Human Development Index? Name the scholar who has introduced the concept of Human Development. Describe in brief the four pillars of Human Development.
Chapter 5- Primary Activities.
1. What is truck farming?
2. What is Viticulture?
3. What do you mean by Trans-humance?
4. What is Footloose Industries? (Chapter 6 )
5. What is Kolkhoz?
6. Explain the three features of Plantation Agriculture.
7. Give three points of difference between Nomadic herding and Commercial herding.
8. What do you mean by Mining? State two factors affecting mining activities.
9. Explain three major characteristics of Primitive Subsistence Agriculture.
10. What is shifting cultivation? Name 3 countries in tropical region where shifting cultivation is prevalent in different names.
11. Explain three major characteristics of Extensive Commercial Grain farming and where it is practiced in the world.
12. Explain three features of Mixed farming and Dairy farming.
13. What do you mean by Mining? Explain three methods of mining.
14. Large scale dairy farming is result of devt. of transportation & refrigeration. Give 3 points to support this statement.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.