CBSE Class 9 Revision Worksheets (6)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Know Your Country India
3. India’s Location (Longitudinal) (page-3)
4. India’s physical features (with maps) (page-4,5,6)
· Northern mountains
· Northern plains
· Peninsular plateau
· Coastal plains
· The Thar
· Island groups
6. Importance of physical features (page-7)
7. Bibliography (page-8)
B . Prepare a PPT
“Influence of each physical feature on Indian Economy.”
1. Write a short biography of any one of the revolutionary figures (philosopher) you have
read about in French Revolution.
2. Write a letter to Stalin explaining your objections to collectivization. What do you think
would be Stalin’s response to such a farmer?
3. Watch DVD’s of films depicting the condition of the Jews under the regime of Hitler(e.g
The Schindler’s list)
4. Make a table of important events with dates for ‘The French Revolution’ and ‘The
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 Revision Worksheets (6)